Véndetta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Véndetta Guild Forum

4 posters

[ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application

Elaji
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application

Post  Elaji Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:01 am

Character Name: Elaji
    Race: Bloodelf
    Class: Warlock
    Spec: 0/41/30 (I find this the best spec right now as affliction requires more than 2k spell power with fel armor and in demo spec I get 2028 spell power due to talens while if i specced affliction it would be less.)

Gear: Mix of blues and epics from Nax 10 man and heroics
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Elaji

About me: My name is Varish Mirchandani and I am 21 years old. I currently live in the UK where I am pursuing an Undergraduate degree in Finance and Economics. I have been playing WoW since it came out and have played various classes in Endgame. Among them was a Holy Paladin in Vanilla WoW. Warrior TBC and Warlock in TBC/WOTLK. Because of this I have had alot of endgame experience as listed below.

Raiding Experience in WotLK
    Naxx 10 (Plague, Abom, Death Knight (Didnt do 4 Horseman), Spider) Naxx 25 (Plague Wing, Thaddius) VoA 10 and Heroic, Sartharion

Raiding experience in TBC (pre 3.0.2)
    Warrior Tank on Emerald Dream (Kara, TK, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC) Warlock (Kara, Gruul, SSC (Some of it), TK (Some of it) Mount Hyjal (All cept Archimonde), BT (All cept Illidan)

Raiding experience in Vanilla WoW:
    Paladin on Greymane US All Bosses all Instances including Naxx (Most of them were Server Firsts. Major ones include Ragnaros, Nefarian, C'thun, Kel'Thuzad.)

Why Vendetta? I am looking for a casual/semi core guild. One that raids 3-4 times a week casually yet when it comes to tackling dungeons there is a degree of professionalism involved (stay out of fire!!) lol. I have heard great things from various people and Zibumaru has given me enough info to know that I would like to apply to this guild.

Previous Guilds: So is Your Face (TBC) Had to leave due to Raiding time issues as they conflicted with my lecture times. I can honestly saying looking at my schedule that I will have no such problems here when uni restarts. Only times when I will be absent will be during exam periods or when big projects/essays need to be worked on.

Luck Runs Out: Great bunch of people however in the past 2 weeks i've been with them they never raided and had to rely on PuG's to get my gear which I have.

If there are any other questions regarding my application please do not hesitate to send me a whisper. I am online almost every evening.

Sincerely,

Varish "Elaji" Mirchandani

Last edited by Elaji on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kaldea
    Kaldea
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

[ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application

Post  Kaldea Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:28 am

Hello!

I have a question about your hit rating. In TBC the needed cap for destruction (and all of warlock speccs, except when you has supression and around 60-70 hit rating). I see there are some items you've used to gain hit rating, but could you comment on that a bit? Also, if possible, could you point out why you're using those trinkets, as wotlk holds a few pretty nice ones that can be bought for emblems of heroism and for rep.

The final answer will probably come from either Traex or Zorru Smile Til then, have fun ingame!

Kadly
    Elaji
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Elaji- Warlock Application

Post  Elaji Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 am

ah yes the hit rating...thats basically the gear as for the trinkets I just replaced one of them with one i got from heroic badges...and you have no idea how many times I lost Embrace of the Spider. Yes the hit cap is much higher than the one I have for my destro spec but i will be speccing affliction once i reach over 2k spell power at least thats what I hear from most locks doing endgame. The spec I have right now is the best dps i can get from my gear at this moment which is about 2k-2.4k.

But I am always improving my gear despite the fact that I luck out on drops...so many times...its unfair I tell you.
    Kaldea
    Kaldea
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  Kaldea Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Aww Sad Well as long as you're trying to improve I guess that's not an issue.
    I don't see any harm in givin you a try, though I can't promise a steady raid spot just yet, as we have 2+ warlocks atm. Still it might turn out in your advance, so that's a 'yes' from me.

You've still got to wait for the above mentioned officers to answer, but hope to see you soon ^^

Kadly
    zorru
    zorru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  zorru Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 am

well it's a yes from me to but like kaldea said that we can't promise you a steady raid spot because we already have 3 raiding lock's but just whisper me or traex or ask from one one in the guild to give you a name of one of the officers and let the invite you.
    Zibumaru
    Zibumaru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  Zibumaru Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 am

as the rest you seem like a nice guy and seems like you know some things about raiding.. but again we cant garanti a raiding spot for every 25 man raids Smile but if your okay with that you are welcome.

Whisper Ziburmaru - Treax - Keldea - Zorru - Damiaz or aladina for inv.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:10 am