Véndetta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Véndetta Guild Forum

4 posters

[ACCEPTED]warrior application

slaafjoe
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED]warrior application Empty [ACCEPTED]warrior application

Post  slaafjoe Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Character Name: slaafjoe

Race: tauren

Class: warrior

Lvl: 80 ofc

Spec: 7/6/58, 7 in arms for the extra 5%parry and more rage from charge, 6 in fury for more ap, and some crit chance, and 58 in prot because im a tank Razz

Professions: leveling mining atm, thinking about picking up either bs or enchanting, havent leveled my profs cus i powerleveled this char for wotlk Razz

Any special/rare items you can craft: nope, read above Embarassed

Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Slaafjoe, i am farming emblems atm, but not quite sure what i want, im thinking about replacing either my waist or hands, for emblemloot, prob going for the waist, cus i dont have the patience to get 20 more emblems Razz

Previous Guild: im in apathia now.

Reason for leaving[/b]: im a social member so im not allowed to raid and i want to raid.

Experience: havent got real raiding experience yet, cus i was only a week 70 when wotlk came out, did kara some times though

Why do you want to join: i want a guild that lets me raid once in a while

How long have you been playing WoW: in total for 3 years now, i've played "classic wow" on my mage, but last year i wanted to stop and sold that account, and started to level this char about 4 month later Razz (guess i was still adicted Very Happy)

Anything else you would like to add? i have a lot of time for raiding, mostly at night, but if u want to raid during the day its fine by me Smile and if u dont need an tank, i still got dps gear so i can respec if needed. if u got any questions, u can wisp me in game, or ill reply on the forum Smile

greetings,
    slaafjoe
    Morddeth
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated Member

[ACCEPTED]warrior application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]warrior application

Post  Morddeth Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Thumbs up! a Nice application.

I have one question though, how did u get in contact with 'Véndetta'?

Hope to see u in /g soon!
    slaafjoe
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED]warrior application Empty re: reply :P

Post  slaafjoe Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:03 pm

im not willling to take all credits of the apply myself (A) had a little help with a previous apply, though, i came in contact with ur guild by the /2 channel, i saw a message that u where recruiting, (cant really remember the guy who placed the message) and i was told to make an apply Smile

slaafjoe
    Traex
    Traex
    MOFO

Post  Traex Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 am

Rather nice application. we do need some tanks.
    btw. do you agree with the fact that the guild will not be able to take you to all the raids.
    and are you willing to change your spec if we ask so. we might need you there as fury.
    If these are okey. then you are in Smile
    slaafjoe
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  slaafjoe Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:44 am

its fine by me, and i understand i wont be able to go all raids, but as long i can come atleast once a week im a happy man ;P
    zorru
    zorru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  zorru Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 am

slaafjoe wrote:its fine by me, and i understand i wont be able to go all raids, but as long i can come atleast once a week im a happy man ;P
    well if your active and well preped for the raids that shouldn't be a problem.
    cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:24 am