Véndetta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Véndetta Guild Forum

3 posters

[ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D

Norrbotten
    Norrbotten
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D Empty [ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D

Post  Norrbotten Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 am

Hiya! some of you might remember my old chars Greyh - mostly resto druid and bödvar - bm hunter. i was one of the starting members of Véndetta. I'm now look to join as social since i heard you as ever1 else are pretty much full on dk's. I can respecc tank if needed.

I'll prolly gonna be online most of to day and tomorrow since i'm sick as heel so a /W is possible Very Happy
    Zibumaru
    Zibumaru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

[ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D Empty Re: [ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D

Post  Zibumaru Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 am

If you want to joine as social then whisper Traex - Aladina - Zorru or any other officer. but do remember Socials dont get raiding spots unless its it is absolutely nessesery.
    if you want to joine as a member you need to make a more detailed apply.

Cheers
    Zibu
    Traex
    Traex
    MOFO

[ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D Empty Re: [ACCEPTED SOCIAL]Death knight wan't to join! :D

Post  Traex Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:53 am

Agreed as social.
    Whisper Zorru, Aladina, Mxx or Morddeth for invite since i'm stayn away from playing any games at the moment.
    If u would like to raid with us in the future fill a proper application Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:32 am