Véndetta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Véndetta Guild Forum

+2
Morddeth
DrJim
6 posters

[ACCEPTED] <Rogue> Apllication.

DrJim
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED] <Rogue> Apllication. Empty [ACCEPTED] <Rogue> Apllication.

Post  DrJim Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:26 am

• Information about your character, such as class and gear (please provide link to Armory)
    -Undead
    -Rogue
    -Drjim (Name)
    -Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Drjim)
    • Information about your MMORPG experience, WoW and others
    -DaoC
    -AoC
    -Warhammer
    -WoW
    -Lineage 2
    -Anarchy Online
    • How many hours you expect to spend on WoW per week
    Difficult to say but its many (i played 10 hours a day for long time)
    • Information about yourself
    I am a nice guy to hang around with (that what other ppl say anyway). I could describe myself as achiever (I dont like to quit things even if they are hard). I could also say.. I can adapt and/or adjust to any pretty much circumstances... (kinda feel weird praising myself that much lol ).
    • Why are you interested in Véndetta
    Well as far as I learned it has mature people to play with and has progress in PvE (that means a lot of ppl there dont like to quit and keep pushing like me)
    • Information on previous guilds and why you've left
    Not many info here sadly... the only guilds i ve been in was some pvp with friends who now quited etc...
    • Assurance that you can follow all rules and requirements
    That is a YES or no point to even apply.
    • Assurance that you will read and participate in our Guild Forums
    That is a YES as well for the same reason. (I mean if ppl dont do their WoW homework... then whats the point of it)

* You can add any additional information you think we should know.
    Additional info might be that i was deep into arena buisness for long time... Raiding as well part time relacing rogues on other guilds that had to go (askin me as favor *friends only*) apart from that we manage some top high ratings... other than that... many other things... like WoW Radio station... in VT... BG premades City raids (as far as wow is concerned). Other helpful info might be that i ve done voa25 Nax 25 2nd boss (i ve found the tact there*not yet in any wow tactics site)... Well that might be it (i feel like i m an idiot talkin to much of myself Razz ).

P.S. I believe that i can provide one of the best rogue spots for raids due extreme deep research on the char mechanics DPS output meters and spec tests.
    Morddeth
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated Member

[ACCEPTED] <Rogue> Apllication. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] <Rogue> Apllication.

Post  Morddeth Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:33 am

Well u sure are confident. but i do think there's a spot for u here as good knowledge of the class is always wanted and appreciated.

I'v checked your armory (pls edit your post and post a link pls) and your gear is not so imba but that can change realy fast ain't it xD

I suggest u do some Hc's and raids with us and see how it turns out!
    I got a good feeling about this, thumbs up.
    Kaldea
    Kaldea
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  Kaldea Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:44 am

Hello!

I've checked out your armory and I don't know much about rogues, but isn't Mongoose a bit oldfashioned Razz ? Maybe you can argument it a bit.
    Generally I always value people who do research and aren't scared of trying out new things, optimizing their performance and ofcourse - lurking the forums.

So it will be a 'yes' from me, as i don't see harm in trying out new people either Smile

Expect a final answer from Traex or Aladina Smile Til then, have fun in the world of warcraft!

Kadly
    DrJim
    Rookie
    Rookie

[ACCEPTED] <Rogue> Apllication. Empty Well...

Post  DrJim Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Rest assured that mongoose is one of the best if not the best still on the game. I get Attack speed Attack power Crit chance Dodge and armor for it.... kinda hard to replace it with zerg that reduce ur armor for 280 more attack power only. Research... tell me about it... Ever seen rogue playin with 20 penetration in back (at season 2) to prevent poisons gettin resisted. Razz
    Aladin
    Aladin
    MOFO

Post  Aladin Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Umm i give thumbs up... Because you proved yourself that you have something between you skull.
    Morddeth
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated Member

Post  Morddeth Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 am

I've spoken to Drjim ingame and he is a friendly person, for the ones that still don't know who he is or was wondering where he knows the name of: He was with us in Naxx yesterday!

He was helpfull on the tactics (kiting with criplin poison for the rogues) and although we had alot of problems yesterday he stayed till the end.

So that's it, for me it's a yes!

Gl!
    Traex
    Traex
    MOFO

Post  Traex Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 am

Heya.
    Nice application.
    although I wasn't there till the end yesterday since my connection failed and i got it back just today a couple of hours ago... and then the server crash right before I lost my net... but still you stayed Smile
    But you seemed to be a very nice person plus you knew the tactics and were really helpful.
    In this I trust Morddeth and we still could use 1 more rogue. Smile
    So it's a yes from me! (Y)
    Zibumaru
    Zibumaru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  Zibumaru Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:41 am

i must agree with the other officers there !

you spammed me with alot of ideas Smile i liked that (just dont over do it Wink)
    like your gear, personality and so on Smile so you got my vote allso.

Whisper Zibumaru, Kaldea, Zorru, Aladina, Damiaz or Traex for an invite Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:01 am