Véndetta

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Véndetta Guild Forum

+5
Traex
zorru
Damiaz
Zibumaru
Mélfice
9 posters

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D

Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty [DECLINED] Mage apply :D

Post  Mélfice Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 am

Well my char is a mage dps and atm im gearing him up have like half epics on him with 1.3k spell dmg... 2 t7 etc.

Well i play wow for 4 years now and have a priest aswell and ye ive experienced kinda everything^^

I kinda play everyday for a random amount of time but mostly over 3 hours.... if needed i will be here the whole night thou if its a raid

Well i am 18 years old and come from switzerland * prolly first guy u ever seen from there Razz * well as i said i played this game for 4 years now and ive been raiding in pre tbc all the way up to nax etc. and as tbc came out i was only focusing pvp and got gladi on my priest and stuff didnt raid at all and since nax is back i want to switch to pvp / pve. ive pugged all nax everyweek by now when i was leading it on both of my chars. and im sick of those noobs havint to tell them tacs every week for 1 hour. and the guy i know in ur guild is damiaz he was in one of my pugs Razz hehe

Well Damiaz is a nice guy and hes in here so i asked if they need some good mage dps to help out Very Happy

Well if u remember rice and pork from level 70 im still in that guild its just called oldschool atm but its a only pvp guild :S what sucks atm

Yes i can follow rulez and stuff thats totally np

If i do get invite ofc i will be reading forums everyday Razz * have loads of time at work for that * xD

uhm what else could i say.. just ask me ingame or here * ingame name is Mélfice * if u have any questions

thanks hope to get an answer soon Very Happy
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty armory link

Post  Mélfice Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 am

Zibumaru
    Zibumaru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty Re: [DECLINED] Mage apply :D

Post  Zibumaru Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm

+ Okay app, could have ben better imo. but its fine. Smile
    + Decent gear allways things that can be worked on but seems fine to me. Smile
    - I see fail of enchants on your gear, better work on that.

Other then that is seems fine Smile i hope you get in.

i will just link a working armory link
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=M%C3%A9lfice

Cheers and GL
    Zibumaru - The one and only prot pala.
    Damiaz
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Damiaz Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Oki this case is closed for now Smile Thursday me and Kaldea is gonna take him with us in naxx and see how it goes, and ther from give an answer about if he is suited or not in
    the guild and in the raids Smile

~Damiaz
    zorru
    zorru
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  zorru Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 am

well i would only whine about one thing HIT...
    dude do you even hit bosses ??? Very Happy
    Traex
    Traex
    MOFO

Post  Traex Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 am

hey. quite a nice application.
    tho since I don't know much about mages i'll leave thisone for Dami to decide.
    but as I trust zorru and checked ur armory link i'd say HIT might be a lil problem.
    besides that. I hope Dami likes you Smile
    Morddeth
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated Member

Post  Morddeth Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:30 am

I agree with traex, i'll also leave it to Damiaz.
    Gl with your application and naxx run.

Maybe i see u in /G soo Wink
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty hit

Post  Mélfice Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:49 am

he guys. thanks for all the replies. Very Happy

yes i will join nax on thursday and i hope we can clear it all in about 3 hours Very Happy and bout my hit rating ye it sucks i know also do my enchants^^ but as u see i just dinged and led a pug to full clear nax 2 times...

im gearing up as fast as possible but ye even thou no hit i do fine in raid. can put out 2.5k dps
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty age

Post  Mélfice Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 am

hiho to all i want to appologize for what i wrote in the appli.

it said u have to be 18 or dont apply and since im 17. and turning 18 at 29.june i lied about my age.

i want to tell u all that im not 18 and still 17 but im not an immature person. hope it wont make any consequence thanks.

greets mélfice
    Writer
    Writer
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated Member

Post  Writer Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:03 am

Mélfice wrote:hiho to all i want to appologize for what i wrote in the appli.

it said u have to be 18 or dont apply and since im 17. and turning 18 at 29.june i lied about my age.

i want to tell u all that im not 18 and still 17 but im not an immature person. hope it wont make any consequence thanks.

greets mélfice

that wouldnt be a BIG problem, since u act mature Smile
    Damiaz
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Damiaz Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:03 am

Dont worry about it Smile
    We will see how it all goes thursday Smile

~Damiaz
    Kaldea
    Kaldea
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  Kaldea Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:23 am

Aha, now that I'm finally accessing the forums, I'll have to say that the first impressions of this character are positive and I'm looking forward to his performance in Naxx. Since I'm also having another mage as comparison, I think we'll know what to improve if needed and what are the strong sides. Nice survival abilities, btw. (exctept for that one melee range maybe.. Razz happens!)
    Expect an answer soon ^^

Kadly
    Traex
    Traex
    MOFO

Post  Traex Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 am

hiho to all i want to appologize for what i wrote in the appli.

greets mélfice
    Lying is one of those things i don't like. tho nice of u that u let us know before we took u Smile appreciate that.
    next time just say like things are. I like it "the way things are" more. no one is going to blame u for applying and being 17 Wink
    Just between two of us I can tell you that our MT isn't 18 aswell Wink
    anw. take care and happy christmas! Smile
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty xmas

Post  Mélfice Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:16 pm

hehe ty to all Very Happy happy christmas to all of u... cya arround
    Damiaz
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Damiaz Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:36 pm

After Tonights Raid And A Talk Between The Officers
    Im Afride We Have To Say

Declined

~Damiaz
    Kaldea
    Kaldea
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

Post  Kaldea Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:42 pm

You left me a really good impression at first and you were almost in, but after the raid, that's a no from me. You DO know all the tactics and you DID give good hints, BUT in a manner that would make alot of thick blood between everybody on the raid. Why say "We failed!" when we haven't yet? Shitty way to ensure a way out, don't you think? Also the attitude of being supreme to others just beacause you've been somewhere before, doesn't really justify.

Thank you for applying, we regret to announce that you are declined.
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty what?

Post  Mélfice Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:33 am

ok look listen kaldea... the point is u said bring buff food flasks etc to the raid.
    some ppl didnt have that.
    2nd points is. u said u make a pro raid that knows all tacs and will be fast cleared. u didnt!!!
    and 3rd thing is yes i said u failed but for example on heigan. the tacs u guys said were completely wrong... im sorry to say that but just cause ur an officer doesnt mean ur tacs are right and the 4th point is that when i said something all ignored me and nobody even cared cause only listening to the leader. and thats lol. i srsly know the whole content and i was trying to be nice but if u tell me all those things about a pro grp we dont fail bring flasks etc and i do and half of the ppl dont know tacs etc... then im dissapointed but ok if u decline me for trying to say tac and i got told to stfu * he said stfu in chat * then dont think i will just sit there and do a noob tac even thou tehres better without arguing.

thx mélfice
    Iwhu
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Iwhu Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:40 am

it's hip to ignore grammer Smile
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty ^^

Post  Mélfice Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:41 am

hehe my grammar may suck but u get the point^^
    Traex
    Traex
    MOFO

Post  Traex Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:18 am

Mélfice wrote:ok look listen kaldea... the point is u said bring buff food flasks etc to the raid.
    some ppl didnt have that.
    2nd points is. u said u make a pro raid that knows all tacs and will be fast cleared. u didnt!!!
    and 3rd thing is yes i said u failed but for example on heigan. the tacs u guys said were completely wrong... im sorry to say that but just cause ur an officer doesnt mean ur tacs are right and the 4th point is that when i said something all ignored me and nobody even cared cause only listening to the leader. and thats lol. i srsly know the whole content and i was trying to be nice but if u tell me all those things about a pro grp we dont fail bring flasks etc and i do and half of the ppl dont know tacs etc... then im dissapointed but ok if u decline me for trying to say tac and i got told to stfu * he said stfu in chat * then dont think i will just sit there and do a noob tac even thou tehres better without arguing.

thx mélfice

okey.
    tacs we used are proved working by Tankspot.com and we have always used these tacs never failed.. hmm.. who was without flask?
    Nitra? he was doing 2 times bigger DPS than you tbh he was doing 2 times better DPS than any of us. u did even lower than I... for a Mage i'd have to say that kinda sucks.
    Mélfice
    Rookie
    Rookie

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty traex

Post  Mélfice Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:22 am

lol its not about the dps. and u all saw that my gear is kinda fail... why expect more dps... but the points isnt that.

ok look traex u are srsly not one to argue with ... u have ur dickhead mind and think thats correct everything else is wrong... but ask apex / darkstorm / syntax error and all other mainly good pve guild how they kill heigan...

they dont do it the way u do it and trust me i have xp in nax did it on 60 full clear and on 80 many times... but nvm i will not join since i cant and dont want to. hate pathetic guilds that have 1 gm and all follow his commands. and btw... u guys are some real big pussys. why didnt u tell me u wont take me on vent. nobody dared to say 1 word about me on vent. btw pro guild run 10 wipes and 6 hours for full clear... on my pugs it takes us about 12 / 14 hours full clear but only 5 wipes and all have my gear we dont need to take ppl like nitra GG
    Damiaz
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Damiaz Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:41 am

This just confirmes that we chose the right thing with your immature way of acting and behaveing..
    All guilds have diffrent ways of downing bosses, just becous some guilds do it their ways dosent make
    it the only way to down a boss, you seemed mature enough but this kinda proves that it wasent true..
    also Dps does matter your a dps class after all = if dps suck then they arnt needed, further more
    Calling a wipe is for the raid leader only, if a battle is abel to be salvaged as clearly they can be its ment to
    But if its not posserble in any way then yes the raid leader shoud call the wipe not a member this is the way
    you end up wasteing repair bills and time.... And you really do have a shitty attitude...

~Damiaz
    Kaldea
    Kaldea
    Semi-Pro
    Semi-Pro

[DECLINED] Mage apply :D Empty Response

Post  Kaldea Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 am

Cut the drama please.

To all the points, I don't think I have to explain myself. The group was incomplete because of some people who were supposed to be there not showing up. Now who else screwed up? I only remember 2 and they were out of the guild. Also, how can you even impy on "You promised..." etc etc. You were fully aware that this was the first run with such a group. I said it was planned to be nice and smoothe.

About tactics - we followed those that have worked for us and those that Apex uses Smile

Like I said, I'm quite certain that you know the content and you have your own experiences, but pushing them on the raid when you're not in charge is a bit overdoing it, don't you think? Would you accept that as a raid leader? Furthermore, I wasn't leading it last night, and yes, I did run through the content the first time, but learning was fast so I don't see any complaints needed. We're only going to improve in the future.

I suggest forming your own raid if you are not able to follow your appointed leader and make your advice needed and asked for in a more pleasant way, pushing it on people never quite works.
    Thank you for joining us for the raid and the best of luck to you!

I'm closing this topic for the sake of no drama.

Kadly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:51 am